Project Analyst IIIPosted: 1 week ago
Title : Project Analyst III (1424)
Location : San Francisco, CA 94105
Duration : 6 months
Pay Rate : $55.00/hr to $68.00/hr W2 all inclusive
Visa; GC and US citizens only
Interview Type : Phone + Onsite interview
PN: Please source local candidates only as there will be an onsite interview and the client will not reimburse travel expense.
The selected candidates will have to undergo a Background Screen, Confidential Supervisory Information (CSI), Credit Check, Fingerprints, KeyPoint RO
• Provides administrative support to project or program managers and project leaders
• Assists with new project management process implementation
• Compiles metrics related to IT project success, project attributes, and individual productivity, as well as adherence to defined processes
• Track costs and performance, service levels and other metrics required to ensure project goals and objectives are met
• Ensures project control systems are in place and integrates project data for decision makers
• Administers and maintains project management software and tools (e.g., Microsoft Project)
• Organizes and publishes project-related documentation in designated location(s)
• Updates project plans, tracks project milestones, critical business unit activities, risks, issues and action items as applicable
• Responsible for the maintenance and distribution of key business unit or project materials, metrics and/or documentation at the direction of the project or business unit manager
• Prepares documents and reports with appropriate use of graphics, data tables, etc.
• Prepares and delivers presentation materials that are clear, graphically sound and convey the required message
• Provides efficient and high quality customer service for all internal and external customer requests
• Participates in Division or System work groups to improve business unit operations
• Supports Project / Program Managers
• Works across departments, programs, and projects
• Performs tasks of moderate to high complexity that require increased knowledge of multiple technical environments and knowledge of business areas that IT supports
• Manages medium to large scale projects for unit or division
• Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Computer Science, Information Systems, or other related field / equivalent work experience
• Minimum 5+ years of project support / business management experience
• Requires knowledge of project management tools, methods and best practices such as those defined by the Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK)
• Understanding of agile methodologies and project management practices
• Demonstrates good judgement in selecting methods and techniques to find solutions.
• Emotional awareness, strong judgment, and use of common sense to drive decisions in an unfamiliar environment.
• Exceptional teammate, collaborative at heart, strong individual contributor -- a natural leader on the frontlines.
• Centered, has strong emotional awareness, and ability to anticipate pain points and team/project needs.
• Calm under pressure, does not get overwhelmed easily.
• Strong ability to manage ambiguity, competing priorities; strong time management and organizational skills.
• Self-motivated with the ability to define goals, creatively solve problems, and identify business needs.
• Empath-like ability to strongly support our Vice President as our team chief of staff; she/he will work very close with our VP day-to-day, anticipate his needs and execute on the business needs.
• Overall support to the management team and high-priority initiatives.