Business Analyst.Posted: 3 months ago
· Create Agile user stories and acceptance documentation
· Participates in all agile ceremonies
· BSA's facilitation of pre-grooming and grooming sessions during agile ceremonies
· Direct interaction with Line of Business partners internal and external and business groups.
· Identifies and documents all system constraints, implications and consequences of various proposed system changes.
· Provides recommendations for addressing and resolving business issues, for a specific business group.
· Excellent written skills
· Excellent communication skills
· Ability to analyze these requirements to ensure the success of a system or software development project
· Ability to adapt to a fast learning environment and deliver as a Lead BSA demonstrating ownership and drive in a short span of time
Job Title: Business Analyst
Location- Westlake, Texas
· Drive product features from Discovery to Delivery.
· Facilitate Requirements/Design/Test workshops between diverse teams.
· Clearly define/write detailed business requirements including functional/non-functional; collaborate with developers and subject matter experts to establish the technical vision and analyze tradeoffs between usability and performance needs.
· Document the acquired results of analysis and workflows and obtain sign-off from the appropriate business units.
· Successfully engage in multiple initiatives simultaneously and keeps the Timeline Intact.
· Min 6-8 years of experience as Business analyst.
· Good experience in Securities and Capital Markets.