ICP Technical Field Project ManagerPosted: 5 days ago
- Strong management skills and resource scheduling with small field technical teams
- Coordination with the client and global services provider in a demanding and dynamic environment
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong email and documentation skills (a must)
- Thorough follow up and attention to details
- Preparation of end of day reports, statuses, etc.
- Report to the Sr. Program Manager
- Understanding of cabling diagrams, patch panels, fiber, etc. in multiple small Network environments (e.g., Network Closets)
- Understanding of Data Center Server environments, racks, Cisco, WAP, UPS, rack cabling, basic electrical
- Must have a car. Will transport basic tools and small ladder (for reviewing racks, closets, drop ceilings, etc.)
- Network Experience 5+ years, certifications a plus but not required
- Travel throughout NYC five boroughs. Candidate must have a Car and a Valid Driver's License.