Sr .Net DeveloperPosted: 1 month ago
Job Title: Sr .Net Developer
Location: Montebello, NY (Must relocate)
Type of hire: Contract-to-hire
Must Have Skills:
- Provide overall architecture support of the system by leveraging a combination of external service providers and internal DE resources.
- Review overall design of applications, deployment/monitoring/performance tuning procedures/standards
- Ability to Architect/Design/Oversee of application running in .NET / SQL Server applications like .Net 4.5 Framework / C# / VB.NET.
- Knowledge of .NET 4.5, Framework, C#, MVC 3 Razor, JQuery is must.
- Knowledge of ORM tool to handle NHibernate (Entity Framework)
- Must have working experience in Webforms / Windows forms/ WCF / Message Queue techniques
- Dependency Injection knowledge is essential either MS-UOB or Structure Map.
- Domain Driven Design framework knowledge is essential. The architecture is based on this so must have worked at least two design patterns.
- Knowledge on NUnit testing experience such as Rhino Mocks.
- Must have an Architectural experience at least for two systems.
- Must have strong abstract thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent communication, presentation, collaboration, interpersonal, and leadership skills
- Demonstrated ability to deliver business and technical value