GRC Archer Engineer/ArchitectPosted: 1 week ago
- 8+ years of overall experience in designing, implementing and supporting Information Technology requirements for clients
- 2-3 Years of Archer Development experience must with Strong Functional Knowledge.
- Strong knowledge in building Data feeds and consuming Webservices
- Reports and dashboard building
- Archer Server maintenance
- Experience in Implementing Archer Use case (Policy Management, Incident Management, Enterprise Management etc..)
- Supply recommendations and subject matter expertise for the development/architecture of the Archer platform.
- Plan for upgrades and patching across testing and production environments of Archer platform.
- Provide effort estimation based on the business requirements.
- Production Support Activities. Knowledge in SDLC process recommended and Agile Methodology
- 1+ years of work experience in defining business and functional requirements for e-GRC platform automation (e.g. RSA Archer, BWise, OpenPages, Agiliance)
- Bachelor's/Master's Degree in Computer Science, Cyber Security, Information Security, Engineering, Information Technology, Finance, Business
- Industry standard information security certifications (CISSP, CISA, CRISC etc.) will be plus
- knowledge in .Net and SQL
- Information security professional certifications provided from (ISC)2 and/or ISACA organizations