SFDC Developer with Service and Sales CloudPosted: 1 week ago
- 4 -6 years of IT experience
- 3- 5 years of SFDC experience
- Thorough knowledge of Salesforce.Well versed in configuration,customization and integration
- Hands on experience on Service and Sales Cloud
- Experience with configuration and customization using SFDC
- Visual force, Apex, certifications
- Experience of working on support engagements
- Good in communication skills
- Good knowledge of Salesforce.com Governor limits, Lightning UI , Apex, Data Model skills
- Analyze and design the solutions for the requirements on the projects.
- Acquire customer product and business process knowledge to understand the business requirements and work on technical design.
- Experience on the tools ANT (Used for Deployment), TFS (Used as a Version Control/Code integration between Salesforce Orgs), Apex Data loader for various data migration activities, PMD
(PMD is a static source code analyzer).
- Working experience on design, development and deployment of Apex Classes, Controller Classes and Apex Triggers using the Eclipse IDE.
- Experience on setting field level security, profiles, sharing rules and monitoring audit trails.
- HC Industry knowledge is a MUST