Senior Build Release EngineerPosted: 1 week ago
Interview process: ITC Internal Screening(Coding Assessment), Client Coderpad, Client Phone Screen, Client webex / in-person
RESPONSIBILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Collaborate with engineering and operations teams to develop, implement and support automated CI/CD pipelines and related dashboards, improving on build, deployment, and test pipelines
- Establish processes and tools to maintain code base integrity, including check-in validation rules and branch/merge processes.
- Investigate and recommend best practices for maintaining code quality, including development of code metrics, code review workflows, code coverage measurement and the use of static and dynamic analysis tools.
- Familiarity with Infrastructure-as-Code, AWS Services, with particular emphasis on those that are heavily used when providing DevOps Automation solutions (such as Teraform, GitLab, CloudWatch, EC2, IAM, S3, RDS and VPC)
- Own and proactively advance the Release Management process and strategy for an enterprise team
- Help to design and enforce code quality standards.
- A passion for quality assurance, Continuous Integration testing methodologies, and change control
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, computer engineering or equivalent.
- 8+ years of industry experience.
- 5+ years of experience in hands-on testing and 3+ years of experience as a manager.
- Exceptional understanding of the integration between automated software test and the build process.
- Experience in managing resources and area ownership within a distributed and adaptable model.
- Have a passion for making development teams more efficient and productive.
- Ability to generate and communicate meaningful development metrics
- Comfortable communicating cross-functionally and across management levels in formal and informal settings.
- Previous experience with AWS Services
- Experience evaluating and integrating open source and in-house developed toolsets
- Experience in agile development methodologies with continuous integration and delivery
- Experience in building system automation tools.
- Strong communication skills - both written and oral..
- Strong organizational skills, ability to track multiple test executions simultaneously and to be able to synthesize the results.
- Comfortable working both individually and on a team.