RPA Technical ConsultantPosted: 1 week ago
Role – Technical Consultant
Duration: Long Term
Location – Plano, Texas
Rate: $75/hr or $110K + Benefits
· Requirement analysis and documentation.
· Feasibility and ROI analysis for automation (RPA & Chatbot) projects
· Proposal creation including technical solution and effort/schedule estimates.
· Ability to research and understand new technologies and provide solutions.
· Drive technical design/architecture discussions with customer stakeholders.
· Coordinate with customer teams (Infra, enterprise architecture, security, etc.) to facilitate project delivery.
· Coordinate with offshore team for project delivery.
· SPOC for business teams, BRMs and IT Managers on customer side.
· Manage multiple project requests in a factory/CoE delivery model
· Strong technical (dotnet or java, etc.) and PM skills.
· Knowledge of Robotic Process Automation (RPA) automation tools/concepts.
· Stakeholder management
· Good communication skills – verbal, written and presentation.