FSCM Techno-Functional / ERP Senior Consultant-TechPosted: 1 month ago
Role: FSCM Techno-Functional / ERP Senior Consultant-Tech
Need 10+ years experienced
Visa independent candidates (No OPTs)
Who are we looking for?
A FSCM techno-functional with minimum of 10 years of experience.
· At least 2 year of working experience on PeopleSoft FSCM 9.2 with tools 8.5x
· Strong experience in People code
· Strong in interface development and fluid development experience
· Exemplified superior knowledge in understanding of business requirements, processes and implementation approaches for four or more of the following PeopleSoft Financials/SCM modules: General Ledger, Accounts Payable, and Expense along with Accounts Receivables, Billing, Purchasing, eProcurement and Asset Management.
· Experience in configuration & setup along with security
· Must be able to QA test development work and work with the technical development team to ensure customer requirements are met.
· Proven experience in requirement gathering, fit/gap analysis, documenting design, test planning and execution, training strategy, and overall implementation planning
· Must have strong writing skills and be able to create functional specifications, design documents, training materials, test scripts, etc.
· Technical proficiency in developing user reports with PS/Query.
· In depth hands-on experience
o In Application Engine,
o Application Package,
o Component interface,
o Integration Broker,
o Web Service, API and AWE
o Excellent programming experience in SQR Language
· Functional knowledge of PeopleSoft FSCM modules: General Ledger, Accounts Payable, and Expense along with Accounts Receivables, Billing, Purchasing, eProcurement and Asset Management
· Strong analytical, problem solving, troubleshooting and conceptual skills
· Ability to work in a cross functional team environment
· Pro-actively seeks to make continuous improvements
· Is results oriented and has a high degree of accountability, commitment and responsibility.
· Should have experience of entire project lifecycle
· Worked on Implementation, Support & Upgrade projects
· Should be able to drill down the metrics , analyze the gaps and suggest solutions
· Should be able to bring in ideas to improve productivity and quality of work
· Should be able to build tools & accelerators which is value add for the customer
· Should be aggressive in making decisions and managing teams
· Should have very good communication.
· Effectively collaborates and communicates with the stakeholders and ensure client satisfaction
· Train and coach members of project groups to ensure effective knowledge management activity.
· Somebody who has at least 7+ years of work experience in Peoplesoft Finance 9.2 .
· Education qualification: B.Tech, BE, BCA, MCA, M. Tech or equivalent technical degree from a reputed college