Mulesoft ArchitectPosted: 1 month ago
Title: Mulesoft Architect
Location: Carmel, IN
· 3+ yrs experience in design, coding, testing, implementation, and documentation of MuleSoft APIs and Mulesoft Anypoint as ESB
· Experience in ESB and message integration techniques, like aggregation, transformation, dynamic routing, content-based routing, scatter-gather, etc., using Mule ESB
· Experience in setting up Mulesoft platform. Including integrating with on-prem LDAP/AD, Setting up Domain names, connectivity, etc
· Experience in building custom frameworks, components in Mulesoft
· Experience in scalable Mule flows, error handling etc.
· Experience in the design and implementation of Mule transactions, async flows, message filters, message translators, content enricher and integration patterns
· Experience in the development of testing suites using Mule MUnit and JMeter to test regular mule flow
· Experience with CI/CD tools such as Maven, Jenkins, Nexus, Artifactory, Git, etc.
· Expertise working with API Manager, Runtime Manager, etc.
· Experience designing and developing, consuming RESTful, SOAP, and Microservices
· A plus if has experience with Spring cloud ( registry / discovery, zipkin, hystrix, etc )
· 8+ yrs hands-on programming experience in Java, JSON, XML, SOAP and J2EE frameworks (Spring/Hibernate)
· Experience working with cloud platforms such as AWS, Azure
· Overall experience of 15+ years
· Minimum Bachelor's Degree