Senior Electrical Design EngineerPosted: 1 month ago
• Interact with Business users and understand their requirements from a data analytic, visualization and UI/UX perspective.
• Design Dashboards and Reports, using different data sources.
• Recommend dashboards and visualization features and the business requirements.
• Ability to understand and analyze the data to find patterns and valuable business insights
• Convert the business requirements to technical code using SQL
• Deliver reports to Business team in a timely manner.
• Professional experience in building Reports, Dashboards and Scorecards
• Strong knowledge of any of the Visualization tools like Business Objects XI3.1, Crystal Report
• Ability to understand and analyze the data to find patterns and valuable Business Insights
• Understanding of the Data warehouse life cycle right from data source to ETL to transformations to multidimensional models like data marts, star schema and Reporting
• Strong Semantic design (Universe) and data modeling skills
• Should be good at tuning Dashboards and Reports
• Very strong SQL skills in at least one DB technology i.e. Teradata or any other database like Oracle, UDB. Teradata skills are preferred.
• Query Tuning
• Should have Knowledge of Informatica and should be able to create and debug mappings
• Knowledge of new technology trends like Big Data, Hadoop and Spark