Temp | Technical | Legal Support | Level 2(USD)Posted: 1 week ago
The candidate will be responsible for:
- Reviewing title, deed and entity documents;
Review and approve the title vesting use for trusts, limited liability companies, limited partnerships and corporations.
- Review trust asset requests and POA requests.
- Review Pledge requests.
- Create custom mortgage closing documents
- Work with the closing department to ensure all entity closing questions are answered, approve any necessary changes to closing documents
- Work with Private Bankers and Financial Advisors to provide assistance in a timely manner
Work with Relationship Managers and Loan Processors to provide assistance on loan vesting requests.
- Provide high quality customer service
- Work closely with our mortgage lending team during loan origination to meet underwriting guidelines
- Prefer 3- 5 years' experience reviewing trusts, limited liability companies, limited partnerships, corporations and other real estate title related documents
- Real Estate Paralegal exp. or residential lending preferred
- Experience preparing mortgage and/or real estate closing documents
- Knowledge and understanding of title commitments
- A good understanding of Entity lending is a huge plus
- Excellent organization skills
-can work well under pressure to complete requests.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong Computer skills; must be familiar with how to navigate a Microsoft Windows environment and have a basic working knowledge of Microsoft Office software. Proficient with Adobe and Adobe Pro
- Adhere to turn time commitments while working in a high-volume environment
- Must have excellent teamwork orientation and the ability to work independently in a fast moving environment
- High level of Accuracy and Detail Oriented/multitasking
Organized, can handle multiple requests at one time and prioritize assignment requests.
- Knowledge of mortgage documents and an understanding of the mortgage life cycle