Temp | Technical | Accountant Senior | Level 3(USD)Posted: 1 week ago
Preparation of journal entries- Responsible for booking:
- (i) Monthly investment activity, including mark to market, and
- (ii) All capital activity, including capital calls, distributions and redemptions- Reconciling IM Segment investment balances to underlying partnership capital statements / valuations- Assist with compilation of segment information for 10Q/ 10K related disclosures - Perform periodic balance sheet substantiation and analysis- Work with project team in data testing and cross-checking as part of a sub-ledger migration and enhancement initiative - Assist with ad hoc requests, as needed Skills Required:
- 2 - 3 years of accounting experience in the financial services/asset management industry.
- - Strong skills in Microsoft Excel.
- - Strong interpersonal and communications skills (both oral and written).
- - Strong organizational skills and detail oriented.
- - Quick learner & ability to learn new skills/technology.
- - Ability to work independently, meet tight deadlines while ensuring data integrity, and participate in a demanding environment/team.
- Skills Desired:- Knowledge of investment accounting- CPA or public accounting experience a plus.
- ** Top 3 skills Manager Looking For:
- Attention to details, Corporate accounting experience, Excel proficient.