UI DeveloperPosted: 1 week ago
Must have great communication and tech skills
- At least 7+ years of hands on experience on web development with UI expertise(JQuery, BackboneJS, AngularJS, Angular5, Vue, or ReactJS.), with 2+ years of React experience.
- Experience with Subversion, Github.
- Experience identifying and remediating security vulnerabilities.
- Should be well versed with test driven development and be knowledgeable on associated tools and practices.
- Should be able to understand business requirements and translate to technical design.
- Strong have strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work independently with minimum supervision.
- Should be good with SDLC processes and agile methodologies.
- Experience, Authoritative Communication, Understanding of Process Skills.
- If Senior Candidate – Expectation is they are adaptive to culture, respect for Client Process, Enable a learning and teaching culture.
- Focus on Process questions – Example - Now that a new Feature is identified, how would you organize the work flow?
- If Junior Candidate – very talented in coding, understanding of coding and security guidelines in place, and SDLC Process in place.
- Extremely strong aptitude to learn
- Focus on Testing, and excellent code quality within Wells.
- Testing Framework doesn't matter but they are using Jest JSDon, End to End Framework in place.
- Candidate should have a strong opinion on Code quality.