Temp | Technical | Human Resources Associate | Level 1(USD)Posted: 1 week ago
- HR Solutions oversees the operational support, system ownership and process design across lateral Recruiting and Onboarding.
- This includes building and managing relationships with vendors and key internal stakeholders across Technology and Compliance to ensure our systems, processes and transactions are maximizing efficiency and in compliance with business requirements and government regulations.
Role and Responsibilities:
- The HR Solutions Coordinator will be responsible for assisting with the administration of processes and technology supporting the lateral recruiting functions.
- This individual will be responsible for supporting the HR Solutions team as a whole.
- Assist with applicant tracking system technology implementation and upgrades by effectively partnering with global colleagues (across recruiting, payroll, data teams, coverage teams, IT and external vendors) throughout the lifecycle of a release or project.
- Support end users – assist with resolution of issues, educate users on system procedures, advise on data entry activities, and partner with support teams to resolve.
- Review, test, and coordinate admin user testing of system releases or regression testing for new system features.
- Provide organizational support such as material prep, process documentation, and training.
- Serve as an escalation point for a variety of processes in order to efficiently resolve or redirect the inquiry as needed.
- Ad hoc projects.
• Experience in applicant tracking systems required, Taleo experienced preferred.
• Strong interest in HRIS and an aptitude for learning new systems and technologies.
• Effective problem solving skills, high degree of initiative and creativity with a quality focus and strong attention to detail.
• Ability to multitask and prioritize critical tasks and conflicting requirements in a fast-changing environment.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills and ability to succinctly summarize key findings.
• Knowledge of Microsoft Suite products including but not limited to; Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook.