.Net DeveloperPosted: 1 week ago
- Defines and plans Data Base/Application Architecture.
- Provide Architecture and Design of web-services for cloud Applications.
- Responsible for design, implementation, recovery and load strategy Gather requirements, do analysis, design, coding and unit testing of highly scalable web applications.
- Net Technologies, ASP.NET, C#, AJAX, XML, Java Script, SDLC Methodologies, Microsoft.Net Framework 2.0/3.0/3.5/4.0/4.5, WCF services, ASP.NET MVC, Web API and Restful Services. Design, develop and modify web applications/service components for software applications, utilizing .
- Analyze, program, document, debug, and test applications in the development environment.
- Develop and design database objects such as tables, stored procedures, functions etc. using Oracle 11g/12c database and write constructive scripts using PL/SQL to execute them.
- Develop and perform software system testing, validation procedures, programming and documentation.
- Implementing software design solutions with object-oriented Design, Analysis, and programming that involves end to end development of a business requirement from database to the UI.
- Participation in team meetings, discussing requirements with the team. Required Skills: 8-10 years working experience as a software engineer in .Net application development Candidate must have excellent analytical, communications, and problem-solving skills.
- Multi-tasking and a hands-on approach to every task assigned are required skills.
- A solid portfolio demonstrating innovative design solutions Ability to interface with and influence multiple stakeholders across Business & Finance .Net Technologies, Visual Basic, MSMQ, ASP.Net, C#, AJAX, XML, J2EE, Java Script, SDLC Methodologies, Visual SS, CSS, DHTML Experience in Microsoft.NET Framework 2.0/3.0/3.5/4.0/4.5, ASP.Net Webforms, WCF services ASP.NET MVC, ASP.NET Web API and Restful Services .NET Security Model that comprises of code access security and role based security.
- SOAP/REST, Web Technologies like HTML, CSS. Markup Languages like XML and JSON Excellent skills in Service Registry, Ribbon Load Balancer, Spring Cloud Config.
- Experience in different IDEs including Visual Studio 2013/2015/2017 and Eclipse Experience Apache/Tomcat application server and IIS web server.
- Experience in DevOps, Agile Methodologies, CI/CD methods and tools, e.g. JIRA, Jenkins, is a huge plus Strong experience in UX / UI design for Mobile UI (Android & iOS) and Web.
- Excellent skills in Cloud development on Cloud Foundry, AWS (Amazon Web Services) Object Oriented Programming and Designing concepts Strong experience designing and working with n-tier architectures (UI, Business Logic Layer, Data Access Layer).
- Along with some experience with service-oriented architectures (SOA) Experience in Oracle database and PL/SQL, and PostgreSQL Works with business team and other software developers in completing software development and enhancement tasks. Analyzes requirements and designs solutions for projects and change requests.