BPM Camunda DeveloperPosted: 1 week ago
Required Skills / Experience:
- Hands on experience in design and development using Camunda.
- Experience with jBPM (Process Automation Manager/Decision Manage) or Camunda.
- BPM knowledge and experience in conceptualizing workflow solution using Camunda.
- Experience in Java, J2EE Design Patterns, Object-Oriented Design, - Experience with Java technologies like Hibernate, Spring Framework.
- Knowledge with migrating legacy jBPM processes and rules to the latest version.
- Experience in working in SOA/Microservice Architecture using Camunda BPM.
- Experience working with the following platforms: Windows, UNIX, Mainframe OR 4 years of multiple technology, platform, applications experience.
- Ensure compatibility of solutions across business units - Ability to negotiate and allocate resources appropriately for development and implementation - Identifies business operation IT practices to develop and implement projects aligned with business strategy.
- Experience with Agile software development life cycle.
- Minimum 5 years' experience in Business Process Management.