AEM Tech LeadPosted: 1 week ago
- Technical Lead with experience in Adobe Experience Manager (AEM) for one of our biggest client in Insurance domain. The Individual should be passionate about technology, experienced in developing and managing cutting edge technology applications and lead team in implementing large scale AEM / CQ implementation projects.
- Architects and develops extensible and scalable Java-based applications on the Adobe Experience Management (AEM / CQ) platform.
- AEM Forms / Life Cycle Forms/Experience Fragment.
- Adobe AEM 6.4 is value added.
- Leads large scale AEM / CQ implementation projects.
- Prepares detailed technical design for various templates, custom components as well as services layer.
- Evaluates, recommends and implements content management strategies, solutions, tools and workflows.
- Defines best practices to manage performance and scalability of the content management and content delivery solution.
- Mentors team members on development best practices and architecture related topics
- Provides production support for new release and production deployments of content management system(s).
- Designing, developing, debugging and maintaining user interface for websites based on functional requirements and scope of work.
- Considers and researches emerging technologies to improve current applications, architectures and processes.
- Identifies, assesses and solves complex business problems through in-depth evaluation of variable factors.
- Integrates websites with web analytics tools.
- Works with Marketing, Communications and business units to develop and implement additional features as requested.
- Translates customer requirements into technical designs.
Ability to work and thrive in a collaborative development environment following Agile SCRUM.
- Self-driven, Disciplined, Organized, Result Oriented, Focused & Passionate about work.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Resolve technical issues of projects and Explore alternate solution.
- Participates as a team member and fosters teamwork by inter-group coordination within the modules of the project.
- Effectively collaborates and communicates with the stakeholders and ensure client satisfaction.
- Passionate about learning new technologies and provide innovative idea.
- Somebody who has at least 8+ years of work experience in software engineering and / or development operations and 5+ years of work experience in AEM / CQ implementation projects.
- Education qualification: B.Tech, BE, BCA, MCA, M. Tech or equivalent technical degree from a reputed college.