Chief Data ScientistPosted: 1 week ago
- Build machine learning models to solve business problems.
- Visualize and communicate data insights to business leaders.
- Query and extract data from business systems.
- Develop productionized data science analytics products.
- Design research methods and experimental design.
- Manage data science team members and data science projects.
Knowledge, skills and abilities:
- 12+ years experience with either R, Python, SAS, or Stata.
- 12+ years in-depth experience in SQL as well as a general knowledge of database and data warehousing theory.
- 10+ years experience in developing Machine Learning models to solve business problems such as Boosting Machines, SVM, Neural Networks and Decision Forests.
- 10+ years experience in a broad range of statistical techniques ranging from basic hypothesis testing to econometric and time series problems.
- Deep knowledge of research methods, including proper research design ranging from randomized control experiments to pseudo-experimental methods.
- Masters degree in a quantitative field.