Senior DevOps EngineerPosted: 1 week ago
- Engage in and improve the whole lifecycle of services from inception and design, through deployment, operation and refinement.
- Support services before they go live through activities such as system design consulting,capacity planning and launch reviews.
- Maintain services once they are live by measuring and monitoring availability, latency and overall system health.
- Scale systems sustainably through mechanisms like automation,and evolve systems by pushing for changes that improve reliability and velocity.
- Support the application CI/CD pipeline for promoting software into higher environments through validation and operational gating, and lead in DevOps automation and best practices.
- Share knowledge and mentor junior resources.
- BS degree in Computer Science or related technical field involving coding (e.g., physics or mathematics), or equivalent practical experience.
- For work on our DevOps team, engineer with experience in industry standard CI/CD tools like Git/BitBucket, Jenkins, Maven, Artifactory,and Chef.
- Experience designing and implementing an effective and efficient CI/CD flow that gets code from dev to prod with high quality and minimal manual effort is required.
- Experience with algorithms, data structures, scripting, pipeline management, and software design.
- Systematic problem-solving approach, coupled with strong communication skills and a sense of ownership and drive.
- Ability to help debug and optimize code and automate routine tasks.
- We support many different stakeholders.
- Experience with node.js, Docker, Splunk.
- Security Certificates.
- Experience in dealing with difficult situations and making decisions with a sense of urgency is needed.
- Experience in one or more of the following is preferred: C, C++, Java, Python, Go, Perl or Ruby.
- Interest in designing,analyzing and troubleshooting large-scale distributed systems.